St. John Fisher College Tuition, Billing, and Financial Aid FAQs
Tuition and Billing
- The date the credit balance occurred on the student account, if the credit occurred after the first day of class, or
- The first day of classes, if the credit balance occurred on or before the first day of class.
St. John Fisher College Student Portal/Account Setup
Financial Aid at St. John Fisher College
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Federal Direct Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan
- Be a citizen or eligible noncitizen of the United States
- Have a valid Social Security number (SSN)
- Have a high school diploma or a General Education Development (GED) certificate, or have completed homeschooling
- Be registered with Selective Service if you are male (you must register between the ages of 18 and 25)
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an eligible degree program
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress (SAP)
- Not owe a refund on a federal student grant or currently be in default on a federal student loan
- Not have a conviction for the possession or sale of illegal drugs for an offense that occurred while you were receiving federal student aid
Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan
- Complete the FAFSA.
- Accept the Federal Direct Student Loan offer on Fish ‘R’ Net.
- FIRST TIME BORROWERS ONLY: Select Log In at Studentloans.gov. Sign In using your FSA ID. Select Complete Counseling. Select Entrance Counseling.
- Once you have successfully completed the Entrance Counseling, select Complete Loan Agreement (Master Promissory Note). Select PLUS MPN for Graduate/Professional Students.